EYE PROBLEMS WE TREAT AS OPTHALMOLOGISTS
- We list here some of the more common conditions we treat.
- Glaucoma - Eye nerve damage often leading to blindness,
usually as a result of high pressure within the eye.
- Strabismus (squint conditions) - Abnormal eye movement
- Pterygium - Fleshy growths which can grow over the cornea
- Corneal diseases - Where the cornea can become unclear
- Diabetes - can affect the retina and other parts of the
eye. Argon laser therapy is available.
- Allergic eye problems
- Infective and inflammatory eye problems
- Eye injuries
- Diabetes Related Eye Diseases